We meet your Business Intelligence needs using a collaborative approach which creates a unique experience, equipping our clients to make strategic decisions based upon well-designed and universally understood information. More on Incisive Analytics.
Stay in touch.
Helping You Create Competitive Advantage
We Solve the Problems that Keep our Clients Up at Night
Phase 1: Getting Started
Creating a Strong Foundation for BI
BI Strategy and Roadmap: Success begins with clarity and shared purpose. A Strategy and Roadmap engagement is a quick-start, first step to the longer-term creation of a robust BI program to support increasingly complex questions, problems, solutions and opportunities. In this step
- We help you identify where the problem is
- We help identify appropriate things to measure
Our focused, engaging and interactive BI strategy and roadmap process creates a strong foundation for overall BI success. During the Strategy and Road-Mapping process, we collectively identify business needs, set priorities, work to devise common data definitions, and begin the programming framework for mathematical formulas and other systems needed to answer your most compelling business problems. Working as a team, we identify:
- What inhibits you from achieving your strategic goals?
- What key information do you need to make a decision today that you do not have?
- On a daily basis, how do you anticipate problems or exceptions ahead of time to know you are headed for trouble?
- What organizational drivers are not currently measured or need improved measurement? What is the impact of this lack of measurement?
- What opportunities exist to improve dramatically your management based on improved access data?
In a 3-4 week process, Incisive Analytics’ proven Business Requirements Gathering methodology generates a set of indispensable tools for moving forward:
- Analytical and reporting topics and themes appropriate for dashboard tracking
- Inventory of existing and missing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Complete inventory of Data Source Systems
- User Population profile
- Version One Data Models for initial solution design