We meet your Business Intelligence needs using a collaborative approach which creates a unique experience, equipping our clients to make strategic decisions based upon well-designed and universally understood information. More on Incisive Analytics.
Stay in touch.
Incisive Analytics Expertise
Helping You Create Competitive Advantage
Attacking Your Problems
- We create a collaborative team with your best resources and ours to focus on the urgent and strategic problems unique to your organization.
- We leverage our experience and expertise in partnership with your team members to provide a more personalized experience, which enables us to achieve a level of “Net Brain Gain” in your organization about which our clients rave.
- Our teams possess industry-specific knowledge and bring unsurpassed complementary skills in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Integration and Modeling (Applied Statistics).
- Our teams blend the skills of Applied Statistics, technical design, project management and business leadership to provide you with a full-service consulting service.
Leveraging Proven Process and Unique Approach
- Our award-winning approach and methodology are tool-agnostic.
- We like to form a hybrid team with your subject-matter experts and matching technical resources for knowledge transfer.
- We provide full-lifecycle Business Intelligence and Data Governance solutions: needs discovery, tool selection, technical design, construction, and implementation that support your organization’s migration into a "Culture of Analytics."
- We understand the complexity of choices in the BI marketplace and work with a wide range of platforms: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Cognos, and Business Objects to name a few.
- Clients comment they know more about their business when we leave than when they engaged us.
- The average timeline is 12 weeks, driven primarily by the level of client engagement.
- We deliver comprehensive design and quick ROI through iterative deployment and targeted data and subject areas.
- In one quarter you know the answer. Either you got the value you expected or you didn’t.
- We know you’ll learn a lot about the process, your team’s technical capabilities, and the best way to do BI at your company.
Services Designed to Meet Your Needs
- BI Visioning and Road-Mapping
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Applied Analytics
- BI Solution Architecture
- Data Modeling
- ETL Coding, Tuning, Assessments
- Presentation Layer Design/Deployment
- Business User Training
- Project Management
- Data Governance