We meet your Business Intelligence needs using a collaborative approach which creates a unique experience, equipping our clients to make strategic decisions based upon well-designed and universally understood information. More on Incisive Analytics.
Stay in touch.
Incisive Analytics Expertise
Health Care: We Improve Your Decision-Making
Understanding Health Care Providers' Needs Comes First
Specialized knowledge to increase revenue, improve patient outcomes, and increase access to clinicians: the Health Care community can radically benefit from leveraging data into measurable outcomes via analytics. A BI solution from Incisive Analytics can drive decisions to improve clinician scheduling, payor rates and revenue cycle management. Positive outcomes result in:
- Increased patient access to physicians and medical services
- Improved revenue cycle management
- Reduced clinical staffing costs
- Improved patient satisfaction
A Business Intelligence solution provides systems and processes to identify and manage patient and clinician outcomes, as well as improve access to standardized reporting and outcomes measures. Incisive Analytics has the specialized knowledge to allow our customers to more astutely identify and stratify business drivers according to selected risk criteria.
We Work with Your Data, Your Existing Tools, and Our Design
Incisive Analytics specializes in Business Intelligence solutions that focus on custom-designed databases using industry-standard tools and best practice design.
- We understand the complexity of choices in the BI marketplace and will adequately address the pros and cons of our BI recommendations. We work with a wide range of platforms; Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Business Objects, Cognos.
- Increased access to data and prioritization of data allows for meaningful comparisons and reporting within institutions or across multiple institutions without revealing sensitive information, and for invaluable predictive and trending metrics.
We Partner with You to Create a Net Brain Gain
Our experience has shown that BI applications usually require the adoption of new ideas and methods at a variety of levels within the organization. In an average timeline of 12 weeks, a hybrid team forms matching client subject matter experts and Incisive Analytics’ technical experts for optimal knowledge transfer and progress. Learn more.
•Learn About Our Services
•Podcasts/Case Studies/White Papers
•Review Our Areas of Expertise
•Tele-Guru - Low risk first step
•Strategy and Roadmap