We meet your Business Intelligence needs using a collaborative approach which creates a unique experience, equipping our clients to make strategic decisions based upon well-designed and universally understood information. More on Incisive Analytics.
Stay in touch.
Incisive Analytics Expertise
Retail: We Improve Your Decision-Making
What is Business Intelligence?
Business Intelligence (BI) is the use of mathematical facts to improve business decisions.
We Start with Understanding Your Unique Needs
A Business Intelligence solution provides systems and processes to identify and manage outcomes, as well as improve access to standardized reporting and outcomes measures. Incisive Analytics has the specialized knowledge to allow our customers to more astutely identify and stratify business drivers according to selected risk criteria. We understand the challenges of revenue growth, customer satisfaction and resource allocation.
We Work with Your Data, Your Existing Tools, and Our Proven Design
Incisive Analytics specializes in Business Intelligence solutions that focus on custom-designed databases using industry-standard tools and best practice design.
- We understand the complexity of choices in the BI marketplace and will adequately address the pros and cons of our BI recommendations. We work with a wide range of platforms; Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Business Objects, Cognos, SAP and Tableau.
- Increased access to data and prioritization of data allows for meaningful comparisons and reporting within organizations or across multiple divisions and providing for invaluable predictive and trending metrics.
We partner with you to create a Net Brain Gain
Our experience has shown that BI applications usually require the adoption of new ideas and methods at a variety of levels within the organization. In an average timeline of 12 weeks, a hybrid team forms matching client subject matter experts and Incisive Analytics’ technical experts for optimal knowledge transfer and progress. The most efficient way to manage, plan and execute the entire BI initiative is to deliver small parts of the complete solution with a short time between deliveries. Iterative deployment allows for a very quick ROI for our clients and minimizes project risk.
Best Practice Services Yield Results You Can Trust
In today's market, it is essential that your organization’s data is accurate, available when you need it, and presented in the right form for every audience. From the introduction of Business Intelligence concepts through building a complete BI program, using only best practice design and deployment, you can feed an organization’s data habit…quickly, at an affordable cost, and with minimal risk. Learn more.
Case Study Identifying Profitable Niches with Business Intelligence: Learn how Business Intelligence can help you answer four key questions that can transform sales and profits.
- Who is my most profitable customer?
- What is my most profitable product?
- What are my most profitable cross-selling opportunities in my existing accounts?
- Who are my most growable accounts? Read more…
•Learn About Our Services
•Podcasts/Case Studies/White Papers
•Review Our Areas of Expertise
•Tele-Guru - Low risk first step
•Strategy and Roadmap