We meet your Business Intelligence needs using a collaborative approach which creates a unique experience, equipping our clients to make strategic decisions based upon well-designed and universally understood information. More on Incisive Analytics.
Stay in touch.
Helping You Sort It Out
Business Intelligence: All The Answers
What is Business Intelligence?
Business Intelligence (BI) is the use of mathematical facts to improve business decisions.
- These facts typically focus on company performance across time and throughout the organization
- BI is the use of a data warehouse, not the creation of one
- BI is the use of technology to make better decisions that improve company performance
- A comprehensive BI program involves people, process, technology and data. Ultimately, the combination of these leads to the creation of a Culture of Analytics within an organization
Incisive Analytics helps you apply Business Intelligence to create business solutions by turning existing data into actionable decision support tools.
Business Intelligence: The need quiz
- We need a more advanced Business Intelligence approach.
- We know BI, but we need a better/different tool?
- Does your organization need better faster reporting?
- Are you drowning in Metrics, but still do not have actionable information?
- Can you trust the data on your organizations reports?
- There is a lack of good planning data across the company?
- Do we have a data problem or a staffing problem?
- We just don’t seem to have the right people or skills to do Business Intelligence.
We solve your organization’s most compelling problems:
- We teach clients how to think and do Business Intelligence
- We coach organizations to think measurements for better performance
- We help you identify where the problem is
- We help identify appropriate things to measure
- We write the mathematical measurement formulas
- We design and create the measurement visualization dashboards and reports
- We design the target measurement database
- We design and code the data integration to populate the measurement database
- We help you implement changes
- We assess and correct data quality.
Business Intelligence Can Help Your Organization
•Learn About Our Services
•Podcasts/Case Studies/White Papers
•Review Our Areas of Expertise
•Tele-Guru - Low risk first step
•Strategy and Roadmap